MBA 502 Paper I: Microeconomics
* The conventional paper is due at the beginning of class about Monday, October 31
Assignment: You are required to construct a case study/research paper during the first part of the term. The principal purpose of the paper is to: * Further understand the economical way of thinking
* Provide you with an incentive to believe critically regarding course info * Apply economic guidelines to companies at microeconomic level in the U. H.
Goal: Build a case study/research paper that examines a firm in the U. S. via a microeconomic standpoint and supply suggestions depending on your findings. * Step 1 : Choose a company for your target. In addition to picking a firm that you locate interesting, you will need to pick a firm that you can examine in detail. Publicly traded companies data file reports having a great deal of data, although you may have insight into specific firms. Twenty-four hours a day use any firm that you would like. * 2: You will need to total an research of the next categories to your firm. BE SURE TO CREATE A SEPARATE SECTION WITH A AT RISK OF EACH CATEGORY BELOW! The subsequent must be included: * How have source and demand conditions affected the company in recent years? Notice: Be sure to analyze the various factors that can move supply and demand. 2. Examine the elasticity of demand for you firm's item. * What is (are) the firm's primary competitive advantage(s)? In other words, what does your organization do well? 5. Are there admittance barriers for firms with this industry? * What alternatives are available for the product?
5. What is the marketplace share to get firms in the marketplace?
* What industry structure best describes situations your organization faces? 2. Step 3: Based upon the characteristics of the firm, give advice with regards to what you believe the firm should do going forward.
* Make sure to include a independent section while using introduction, each category over, and...
References: 3 points) | Effective and appropriate use of sources. Resources are properly cited inside the text and documented inside the reference web page. | Sufficient use of resources. Sources are properly offered in the text message and written about in the reference page. | While resources are used, they are not always appropriate or relevant. More sources would be helpful. Sources happen to be cited inside the text and documented in the reference page. | Not any use of appropriate sources. Resources are not properly cited inside the text or perhaps documented inside the reference web page.